Euthyrox 25 Mcg - 100 Tablets
Euthyrox is a synthetic thyroid hormone for the treatment of diseases and dysfunctions of the thyroid gland. Levothyroxine Tablets are used to replace the thyroxine that your thyroid gland cannot produce and prevent the symptoms of hypothyroidism.
• Hypothyroidism (low thyroid hormone).
• Treat or prevent goiter (enlarged thyroid gland), which can be caused by hormone imbalances.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.
How to use:
One tablet every day.
The dose may be variable depend on doctor prescription or condition.
Levothyroxine Sodium , , , ,
How To Storage :
• Changes in your menstrual periods
• Appetite changes
• weight changes
• allergy (hypersensitivity) to the active substance or to any of the other ingredients of Euthyrox.
• carbamazepine, phenytoin, primidone and barbiturates
• Medicines containing calcium salts
• omeprazole, lansoprazole and pantoprazole
• Cholestyramine and colestipol
• Polystyrene sulphone resin
• Medicines containing iron that are taken by mouth
• atenolol and sotalol
• hydrocortisone and prednisolone