Omnic Ocas 0.4 mg - 30 Tablets
Tamsulosin (Flomax) is an alpha-blocker that relaxes the muscles in the prostate and bladder neck, making it easier to urinate.
Improve urination in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate).
How to store:
keep at room temperature.
Points of interests:
• Omnic OCAS is intended for male patients only.
• Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert. Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy. Get up slowly and steady yourself to prevent a fall.
How to use:
Adults: Initial Dose: 0.4 mg orally once a day
Maximum Dose: 0.8 mg orally once a day.
That is a per as doctor description.
tamsulosinHCL , , , ,
How To Storage :
• low blood pressure
• dizziness, drowsiness, weakness
• nausea, diarrhea
• abnormal ejaculation, decreased amount of semen
• back pain
• blurred vision
• sleep problems (insomnia)
• decreased interest in sex
• Hypersensitivity to Tamsulosin hydrochloride, or to any of the excipients.
• history of orthostatic hypotension.
• Severe hepatic insufficiency.
• low blood pressure, certain eye problems (cataracts, glaucoma).